Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brown No. 5


Here is Brown No. 5, my latest. I think I may do one more of these before adding a new page to the "Prints" section of my website (I noticed the page loading time has gotten a little slower, the more images I have there, so I need to break it up a bit). I think, at that point, I will do some other color palettes, as well. Not that I'm done with the Brown series; it's just that I don't like to spend too much time on any one series. The fact that I have mulptiple series is, in part, to give me something else I can work on if I get bored with one or another series. Not that I'm bored. I just don't want you getting bored with my work, so a little variety helps. Besides, I want to explore other color combinations that I haven't touched upon yet. There is always something new coming.

No comments: