Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brown No. 1 & 2



I've begun a new series this evening, the Brown series. Here are Brown No. 1 and Brown No. 2.

Meanwhile, on Red Bubble, the Abstract Painting Group, which I'm a member of, has begun a book project which will focus upon the various working processes of the member artists. We've all been invited to write a short article about our process, which I've already done this evening, and we'll accompany these with photos of works in progress. So, I'm planning on shooting progress photos of my next painting, possibly tomorrow night. Just in case my submission doesn't make it into the book (there are over 1,700 members in the group, so, obviously, not everyone is going to be included), I'll be publishing my article and process photos here in my blog, at some point.

No comments: