Friday, February 6, 2009

Black & White No. 31, Green & White No. 5 and Blue No. 14




A few days ago, I began "slacking off;" i.e., going back to one painting a day from the two paintings I'd been doing since about December or so. Actually, it's certainly not due to a lack of enthusiasm or interest, just that I'm getting low on painting supplies and money, as well. Unless you're one of these yuppies who still hasn't felt the pinch yet, you're aware the economy is imploding all around us. I could say much more on that, but this isn't the appropriate forum for it.

Anyway, here are my three latest paintings, Black & White No. 31, Green & White No. 5 and Blue No. 14.

Note that in Blue No. 14 I have again switched blues and, yes, for economic reasons, as before. I think I have about three or four different blues I can use, so I'm switching between them to extend my supply.


No comments: